Monday, April 29, 2013

My Three SL Wishes Meme

HAPPY MONDAY ALL! Its another round of Strawberry Singhs Meme's which she takes from some other site or something like that, or heck who knows she might be making them up herself. All I know is I am having fun doing them. And I am doing my best to keep up each monday *fingers crossed* So far so good... Alright... so topic this time... My Three SL Wishes

(PS) I am sorry for the slight crappy looking quality, I dont know what happened but ever since I got the new firestorm update, my pic quality has gone down something fierce, I am trying to fix it.


Details:
So you’re walking along the beach, kicking at the sand and you notice a magic lamp hidden under a rock. You pull it out and rub it, because what else would you do with a magic lamp? Out pops a genie and is ready to grant you three wishes, any three wishes to do with your SLife.

Meme instructions: Share three things you wish for or about your Second Life. They could be things you wish from Linden Lab, things you would like to have inworld, things you would like to do, or any kind of wishes you may have. Remember to leave your link in this meme’s post so others can come by and read your answers as well!


  1. I wish Linden Labs would get their act together.  Now dont get me wrong. We have come along way since I first had my original Av back in 06, So much has changed for the better, but there is so much in SL that doesnt work properly now because they are more worried about getting more and new players into the world. I think they would have more players if they would work out the kinks in the stuff that doesnt work to the standards they should. I also believe they could do a little better in the contacting them directory and not a ticket. No offence I know this will raise some issues with people. But not everyone wants to have some form of payment on file. With the way things are stolen these days who blames them. So unless you are premium or payment on file you have to put in a ticket that...most times dont get answer. There is a lot of things I can put under this section but those of you who played for a long time I am sure you know the quirks.
  2. I wish there was an easier way to list items used on a blog. I love blogging so this one is more about me personally haha. (and I might be out of the loop if there is a simpler way)  But when I blog. I put my outfit together, I then make a folder of the outfit, then I open each peice properties so I have both name of object and creator handy. Its just very time consuming. I just wish there was something a little more simpler. This little bump will not stop me from blogging though! 
  3. And to be completely selfless - I wish my friends best of luck and wishes.  I am doing this because, I have met so many people in my life here, its been a really long time. (Well in SL time it feels like forever). I am thankful for all the "real" friends that stuck around me.  I say real because no matter what has happened to me they stuck near my side through it all. I love them and they are important to me like family. So they deserve to have a wish to them. All of them know who they are...cause odds are if they are reading this they do. 
Ok so that is my three wishes, and the Genie has poofed off. Not sure he can do anything about that first or second one...but the last one better be good. Or else...its off the melting pot for this lamp!

Creds for worn items:
Pants are by Drift
Top is Sakide
Hair by Tameless
Feet by Pixel Mode (with flip flops)
Bracelets from Just you Jewels
Necklace is from Amorous
Sunglasses by Izzies
Pose by Purple Poses

3 comments:

  1. lol I wish my photos on my best days looked that good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also noticed the new FS release has altered my photos... they weren't as great as yours to begin with.. but I can relate to the frustration. For listing I use the "wearing" tab under appearance and copy to clipboard, means the maker and item name is listed but so is every piece of an outfit so I usually have to do a few deletes/rewrites of this list anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how or why you think that photo is low quality, it's amazing and you even got the magic lamp in there lol, love it so much!

    ReplyDelete