Monday, April 29, 2013

Perfect Wardrobe 17

Welp its another round for Perfect Wardrobe and this time its GOTHIC! I have to admit I am not a gothic like person, I like my pastels and colors. But there are times when I do get this urge to go for a darker look. Have a little fun and put a spin on things.  I will tell you this round is amazing. I am loving it. I have two pics for you. Showing off the goodness.

 

Outfits: 
(pic One)  [ SAKIDE ] Gothic Girl @ PERFECT WARDROBE
(includes: mesh top, mesh skirt, fishnet undershirt, finger tapes)
(pic Two) Corvus : Ripped Dark Doll Dress  @ PERFECT WARDROBE 
Tattoo:  SOURIRES - Maishe BlackTURQUOISE TATTOO @ PERFECT WARDROBE
Horns: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Horns :: DULCE MUERTE :: @ PERFECT WARDROBE
Lipsticks: .:: Delusions ::. I Bite Yew  @ PERFECT WARDROBE
(red and black, with and without blood, Teeth painted on tattoo)
Earrings: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Flower Skull Earring @ PERFECT WARDROBE
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Gothic Necklace @ PERFECT WARDROBE
Fingers: : Amorous : Lacerated
Skins:
(pic One) al vulo- arya* rose blossom
(pic Two) al vulo!- may* dolltoy porcellain
Hairs:
(pic One)  [e] Return - Red 08
(pic Two) ::Exile:: Almost Had You:Frost
Shoes: N-core LULU "Group Gift 2013" NEW!

All Poses by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment