Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Perfect Wardrobe 18 - Gold

So I am running a little late (it started on Monday), on this one, but I honestly wasn't sure if I wanted to do this round because me and gold don't mix. I never really found it appealing. But then I said OK, this would be like a challenge for me. I have to make this work in my favor. Why because I am a blogger and I should be able to make anything look good.  So. I took a stab at it. I had to dig in my MASSIVE inventory and find skin, hair, and accessories that would look good for this. While putting my odd dislike of gold behind me. So this is what I came up with.  So here you go. Perfect Wardrobe and the theme is gold!


Dress:  SweeTartz [<3] My Goldie/Black Dress   PW ITEM
Shoes: *Epic* Mega Gold Spiked Pumps PW ITEM
Necklace:  ~Pepper~ Egyptian Necklace - GOLD PW ITEM
Bag: JD - Cubetto - Black/Zebra
Hair: ISON - jenn (brown 01)
Skin: MOJO Mulay

Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment