Friday, May 17, 2013

Post 161

A while back I posted dresses from Cynful.  THESE  Dresses. Which made me feel pretty. Cause they are the perfect date night dresses. Or finding the right person dress. Hell even going out and having a bit of fun. I feel like some 80's girl in these I know funny that is what I would think when I look a these dresses, but they remind me of when I was younger and had fun. (NOT that I am old by the way). I am really happy she made more colors to clutter up my inventory ♥

Oh, and I recruited a good buddy to be my mancessory. He took an arrow in the knee for me and still carried me home...such a gentleman ♥

  • Dress: [Cynful] First Date (tons of colors)
  • Shoes: - Shoes Helena - 12colors REDGRAVE
  • Hair: [e] Fight - Brown 08
  • Bracelets: : Amorous : You
  • Necklace: : Amorous : Paradigm
  • Earrings: : Amorous : Paradigm
Poses by Purple Poses NEW 

No comments:

Post a Comment