Monday, April 22, 2013

Why Do I Blog Meme



Hiiiii All!! ♥ Its another Monday and you know what that means right? Another amazing Meme idea posted by Strawberry Singh! And this one I really like. Its all about blogging and how we all got started. I think this is an amazing idea because it lets you...our readers know why we do what we do. I hope you all like...and other bloggers I hope you re post on your site and link so we all can read about yours! 


 Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own. Try not to swear at Berry in your head for having so many questions this week and don’t forget to leave a comment in this meme’s post so others can come by and read your answers as well!
  1. How long have you been blogging? Since December 24th 2011 (older posts are located on the wordpress site)
  2. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging for a couple of reasons. The main one is when I use to manage stores in Second Life, I would find that designers are generous. They like to hand out special gifts to friends, employees and bloggers. At the time I wasn't a blogger but I was doing photography. (not good mind you at the time). But I told a designer I didn't feel right taking free items from the business. So she suggested blogging, it would be a way to give back and help promote stores. She as well told me I had great pictures and good looks and taste and that would get me very far. And thus here I am today.
  3. How many times a week do you post an entry?  I use to post everyday. I was feeling a bit burned out on it. So I cut my time back a little. I mean everyday for almost a year was a lot of work. So I would like to say I try to post 3-4 times a week. But weekly at the very least. 
  4. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis?  I am a blog reader for sure. I read a lot of them. I love the different looks and ideas. I couldn't count how many I have in my Bookmarks section on my computer hehe. There are so many. 
  5. Do you comment on other people’s blogs?  Actually. Till recent no I haven't. But since doing the memes I like to do it now. I like to show my support. And its really nice to leave someone a compliment specially if you liked what they done. 
  6. Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? Not Always. I blog for the fun of it. Even if no one read my blog I would do it anyways. But. I am happy that people read it. I really just blog cause its another outlet to creative process.
  7. Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? I do not. What I write is what I am feeling. I will not post anything I don't believe in myself. Then I would be a fake and I refuse to be that.
  8. Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? I think in the fashion sense yes. In a personal sense maybe they will now that I am doing the meme. I also try to keep my about me section updated. But I am sure unless they are friends they don't know me as a person.
  9. Do you blog under your real name? No, I blog under my second life name. 
  10. Are there topics that you would never blog about?  Yes, there are things I wouldn't blog about. If I feel I have way to much negative in it, I rather not do it. If I don't have something half way positive to say I prolly wont do it. I like to blog about things that keep readers interested. I would say there are prolly some rules to what I blog about. 
  11. What is the theme/topic of your blog?  Fashion. I am a fashion blogger. Though I am loving the memes that come out. So I guess its fashion and the likes of Livvy Fhang heh.
  12. Do you have more than one blog? If so, why?  Yes, I have this as my main blog, and I have a wordpress. I found out that blogger has a limit on the storage of pictures it holds. So I made one at wordpress. Which seems to not have as small of one. You might ask next, why not just move to wordpress. Honestly this is my baby. I will find a way to make this work and I done so. I am sure in time I might move on to my own domain and have my info transed...but for now I am set up here just nicely.
  13. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging?  Well, I think that blogging is an outlet for people to show off their skills. Its another way for designers to get noticed. This isn't a big one but hey, I am not going to miss out on saying free stuff. I know I don't blog for free items but yet it does save me a butt ton of money these days. I have made a lot of good friends from blogging. I got my name out there and made something of myself. There are a ton of reasons why blogging is beneficial. 
  14. So, why do you continue to blog?  I tried to back out of it a few times. I felt like I was burning out. But yet when I leave it for a few days I find that I miss it. I think its just part of who I am these days. I am a blogger. Not a well established one...but good enough for me to keep wanting to do it. 
What I am wearing:
Skin - Glam Affair - Amberly
Earrings and Necklace - Amorous
Hair by Truth
Lashes by BeetleBones

2 comments:

  1. Sighs. You make a "toothy" skin look good. I always just look like a rabbit :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I go on vacation, I always say the one thing I miss the most is blogging. I guess we're all addicted! LOL

    ReplyDelete