Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Post 147

So, I said I was gonna do them bows by BOOM. I am totally in love with these, I didnt know what color to showcase, so I took the whole folder I got and shown them all. These bows, they come in Short, Long, Shine and No Shine, different attachment points. And if you make a copy you can place them where you want. They are copy and mod. So you can wear them where you please. Like I shown on my arm. If you know how to make things smaller then its simple to do. They make great accessories and they match all wardrobe attires!

  • Bows: *BOOM* Perky Bowkerchief
  • Skirt: -SU!- Xtreme Denim Mini Skirt
  • Shirt:  -SU!- Loose Tank Top Light Grey
  • Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Joy Mesh Hair - Pancake
  • Shoes: [Gos] Grace Sandal - Mirror
  • Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica
  • Chaise: Diesel Works - The Debutante Chaise - Cream (many poses)

No comments:

Post a Comment