Friday, April 26, 2013

Post 148

Why Helloooo everyone! I have new new new for you today!   HolliPocket for GrenadeFreeWeekends. Such cute tops! Wear them with or without your boobies, I of course love my breasts so I am wearing them.  Purple Poses came out with new poses, single and couples. I am showing off two of the single poses, gonna maybe talk my hubby into the couples here in a moment.
If you havent been to RazorBlade Jacket, like in my last post there is a new awesome mini skirt with tons of option in the hud!  And to touch up a subject. My nails are by Jamman Jewels. There is a hud for this too. They are amazing nails mind you, so many options there is no way you cant find what you are looking for in them. I never take mine off heh.

Girl One
Top: *HolliPocket* Pretty Love-Frosting  @NEW
Skirt: Razor /// Micro Skirt w/ Belt
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Madrah
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica
Hair: ::Exile:: Veronique:Autumn/Fawn
Nails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman

Girl Two:
Top: *HolliPocket* Pretty Love-Black @ NEW
Skirt: DCNY_Pop Princess Collection_Scary Skirt
Necklace: (NS) Rock'n'Rolla Heartbreak chain
Skin: al vulo- Aisha* Peacock @ The Dressing Room Fusion
Hair: fri. - Darby - Sandy Blonde
Nails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman

Poses by Purple Poses NEW Erin Set

No comments:

Post a Comment