Sunday, April 21, 2013

Post 146

*sings again* Anything you can do  I can do better. I can do anything better than you!

KIDDING! Gosh people. Ok so Razor Blade Jacket edgy store that sells some of the hottest clothes I know. Has done something that made me giggle and want to play dress up :D  I say this because the outfits sent out minus the skirt is suppose to be for men.  PFFFFFFFT. If a man can make it look good. I can make it look even better. Oh yea.  *winks* the good thing is...if I want to be silly. I will just tell people I raided the husbands closet again! I done it before I will do it alot more times.  Ok so what makes this fun is that there are huds....with TONS and TONS &TONS of options and colors. I was like omg I dont know what to pic...so I did up some...and the rest you are gonna have to see when you buy it. Believe me. I had so much fun.  Mind you. I had to wear the smallest sizes for the men. So ladies...if you want to try this PLEASE USE THE DEMO FIRST! Because I, nor Mister RBJ will be responsible if you dont.

 Outfit: Razor /// Timberlake Outfit /// Vest /// Pants /// Gloves

Shirt w/ Tie: Razor /// Forma Double Shirt w/ Tie
Skirt: Razor /// Micro Skirt w/ Belt

The rest of me:

Hair: fri. - Cassie - Moody Brown
Earrings: a m o r o u s // Honoria // Earring
Necklace: .:ellabella:. Trail Necklace - Opal Pink
Shoes: [Gos] Marilyn Sandals - Brown & Leopard

No comments:

Post a Comment