Sunday, April 21, 2013

Post 145

*sings* I have new stuff to show youuuuuu!
ok yea dont worry I wont quit my day job...which is entertaining you with my blogs. So another round at My Attic which is located at the Deck. I have another one of them "thingers" that W.Winx is amazing at putting out. ((insert note: I didnt realize that the colorful one was different poses)) There are two there. One is comtemporary and the other is funky and crazy color. Which are both awesome. They change colors and come with approx 6 poses. All of which are cooool. So these little background guys are dressing rooms. Like the kind you would see in a store. Omgosh so cute!

Pege, sent out some cute items too. Short jumpers and some long tee ones. I used the short ones for the background "Thingers" I dunno what to call them still. And I took a pretty long one at a friends land cause he has the best landscape for when I am lazy and dont want to travel.  On that. BOOM has out these cute scarves which you will see in another post here shortly (maybe dont hold me to that). But they are such good accessories, specially when you dont want to find a necklace to wear they cover so nicely!

ok ok here are the pics, click to make bigger if you want to see them that way!


Box: W. Winx & Flair - WinxBox - Change/Chic @ My Attic
Jumper Short: Peqe - T-shirt Romper @ The Zodiac
Jumper Long: Peqe - T-shirt Dress @ The Zodiac
Bow: *BOOM* Perky Bowkerchief Coal  NEW

Pic Two:
Hair: >TRUTH< Hollana w/Roots - mahogany
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica

Pic Three:
Skin: MOJO GROUP GIFT - MEDA SKIN-  NEW
Hair: Maitreya : LE.LOOK! la femme - Hair/ Hat - Natural Blond

No comments:

Post a Comment