Monday, April 15, 2013

SL Names Meme

SL NAMES MEME

Heeeeeelllloooooo! Its another Round of Meme's which I have been stealing from Strawberry Singh (click the name and go to her Meme, and site). I have been finding some of these to be rather fun and entertaining.  Though I havent done them all from her site, I am doing the ones I like. This one seems like fun so lets give it a shot.

Meme intructions: Copy and paste the following 8 questions and answers to your blog post, delete my answers and input your own! Don’t forget to link your post in this meme’s comments so everyone can read yours!
  1. What’s your SL name? Livvy Fhang - (prounced... Livvy....Fhang? yea...sounds right)
  2. What made you choose this name? Wellll funny you should ask that. I was actually banned from SL on my first av...yes I was a bad girl <insert shocked face here> pfft dont judge I bet at least half of you have been banned or made an ALT hehe.  But anyhoo, I chose this name because, I use to watch Soap Operas <again insert face here> And it was Port Charles, I dont know if you all know that one or not. But the girl that loved the Vampire her name was Livvie (Olivia) and I dont know I always really liked the name. So I was like hey lets use that one.  But I couldnt it was taken in every way possible...LE GASP And Fhang...duh Vampires...I know silly really. But it kinda suits me really. Not that I am a blood sucker, (ew gross).
  3. What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable) Olivvia, Liv, Livvy, Liccy (that is another story), my husband calls me wife sometimes...Gosh there are so many names to list here...moving on
  4. What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable) Right now my display name is ღOlivviaღ .... But normally its Livvy Laurent. I Chose to have one because well, I am married in SL. I like the idea of having it look like I am married. Sure you could have it in your profile. And stuff, but what is the fun of that. I adore having my husbands name over my head.  As to why its ღOlivviaღ at the moment....well hmm I guess because sometimes a change is good? I figure Secondlife gave you the option to play around...why not have a little fun with it. 
  5. Do you like your SL name? I absolutely love my SL name
  6. If you could change your SL name, what would it be? Kasai Bristol *my first avi name*
  7. What’s the craziest/funniest SL name you’ve ever seen? Dirty Slapstick
  8. What’s the coolest (your favorite) SL name you’ve ever seen? DUH!! that would be my name! Nah, just kidding, uhm, there are alot of good names in SL. I would feel rather odd listing just one. Because I would be leaving someone out I am sure. 

1 comment: