Thursday, April 18, 2013

Post 143

Alright, so...This was a doozy for me lol. Cynful, released to some amazing bloggers her new shirt from the Whore Couture Fair. Now, I blogged one of these before to show it off, but now she has a ton of colors, with a billion options....(no joke). I had a hard time choosing how I wanted to do this. Hehe. 

So about this shirt set. It comes in a Jacket (mesh) and Tank (mesh). You can wear with or without boobies. On the vest are silver...or gold buttons.  Its mix and match so there are many many many many options. I chose a few only because if I attempted to wear them all I would be snapping pics and editing all day.

Black, Brown, Khaki, Light Coral, Pink, Purple, Red, Rose, Sky Blue, and White.  I believe this is all the colors that came in my pack. Each Vest and Tank come in these varities.  The appliers come in singles or together. So if you wear just the vest there is an applier for that. If you wear the tank alone there is an applier for it. And finally if you do it together...there is an applier for that one as well. 

I am telling you soooo many option can be made here. I love the looks of each one and cant wait to mix and match all over!


Vest and Tank Set:  [Cynful] - Tara's LongShirt + Vest


Other stuff:

Bracelets are from Fanatik and Just You
Hair is From Yulicie
Panties are HolliPocket
Earrings from Amorous
Poses are by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment