Monday, April 15, 2013

Post 142

Hiiii!  Ok so people that know me know that I tend to forget things. Or I miss things. And I am coming to realize as a blogger that I miss ALOT of things. I dont understand SL sometimes, like people send you things and you never see them. Till like way later. And that is what happened this time I am thinking. I dont remember getting this stuff...but yet here it is in my inventory.  I was cleaning the objects folder...its amazing I made it out honestly. Its a mess in there. And I found this amazing set of stuff. So I tried it on and I was like omg I seen this place that someone blogged at that these would fit perfect for background and off I went! And BAM my look was done!

 Top and Skirt: ILAYA Tea Party/Cotton Tank Top & Gypsy Maxi Mesh Skirt Egg


Top: ILAYA Tea Party/Cotton Tank Top
Skirt:  ILAYA Maxi Mesh Skirt -  tea time rose pink

Both Pictures:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Taylor Mesh Hair - Rye
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly
Bracelets: *** Just You Jewels *** My Rose - Kawai
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant

Poses by SeVered GarDeN

No comments:

Post a Comment