Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pink Fusion Hunt

Depraved Nation is at it again! This time they are bringing you a hunt based on being pink and girly from what I seen.  There are some amazing designers and you can click here to find out more.

All items are 5L and nothing is noobish, or something you wouldnt enjoy. Well worth it if you ask me. So check out the Depraved Nation website I posted above and have fun!

While at it, some new hairs have come out, Truth for FaMESHed this event round, which is showed in my first picture, Mesh and very cute.  And Milana in the second picture, mesh and omgosh, I believe she stated these were her first trys at mesh hair (dont quote me to hard) but if that be the case, omgosh I cant wait to see what is next!!

If you havent been to N-Core, then swing by the Event Hollywood and get the new shoes that are shown in the second picture, cause they are hot. And the new hud to change your skin to match is amazing. Has all the skins I own so far, and that is alot. So I am sure you will find your perfect match!

Top: Gawk! I LOVE PINK Long Shirt PF hunt Item
Stockings: *HolliPocket* Teeny Tighty-Starry-Lemon PF hunt Item
Necklace:  Cute Poison - Meow Necklace PF hunt Item
Boots:  *{ SeVered GarDeN }* KIKO Boots - Bicolors
Hair: >TRUTH< Tymber w/Roots - caramel NEW @ FaMeshed
Bracelets:  MG Boho Bangles - Laquered Pink and Silver
Headband: dl:: Kittie Headband - pink

Top: .::[NerdMonkey] -  [Crop Sweater & tank top]:: PF hunt Item
Pants: DeeTaleZ Skinny  Jeans *MESH* PF hunt Item
Shoes: N-core ADDICTION "Black" NEW @ Event Hollywood
Hair: (Milana) Jayna - Light Browns NEW

Both Poses: SeVered GarDeN

No comments:

Post a Comment