Thursday, April 4, 2013

Post 132

New stuff out and about. Stuff that has been out but I recently discovered.  HolliPocket, has new tops out. Showing off the blue one, it comes with appliers, which by the way you dont have to wear, but I still love my boobies so...I had to hehe.  Suicidal Unborn has these amazing mesh skirts out. I am loving, there are two styles one that is really short, which is shown below and there is across from them some that are a little longer for the modest people. But...Hey I never claimed to be modest haha. On that. I went to DirtyLand (love the name) and got a group gifty and some amazing other accessories. Which brought my look together!

Top: *HolliPocket* Pretty Love-Teal NEWNESS
Skirt: -SU!- Xtreme Denim Mini Skirt NEWNESS
Shoes: *L.inc* Sexy Me Heels Stockingwarmer
Stockings: erratic / patterned stockings - leopard (white)
Headband: dl:: Black Rose Mini's Ears
Armbands: dl:: My Lollipops armband
Mouthy: dl:: Feather
LegBand: dl:: Back to War Legband - blue bullets Group Gifty
Hair: >TRUTH< Tymber w/Roots - caramel NEWNESS
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts (spine)
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment