Sunday, March 31, 2013

Pose Fair Post 3

I have another awesome designer to show off from the Pose Fair....Ilaya.Allen.....The Owner of Ilaya. I was loving the creativeness I got from the whole gun look. Of course, I am not normally a fan of violence BUT for the art sake of my pictures I was in love.  So you can find these poses at the Pose Fair, info listed below.
Read about Pose Fair herehttp://hottiecooterati.com/events/pose-fair-2013/

Ride to Pose Fair


Pose: ILAYA Pistole Pose (there are 8 poses in this pack) @ Pose Fair
Top: *HolliPocket* Basic Memories-Camo Green w/badge NEWNESS
Skirt: DCNY_Pop Princess Collection_Posh Skirt
Shoes: [ SAKIDE ] Leather Skull Army Boots
Shape:  ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Mia" NEWNESS
Skin: al vulo- Ramona* peacock @ The Dressing Room Fusion
Choker: *BOOM* Precious Bow Collar (neck) pitch
Bracelets: MG - Bangle - Ramona 77
Hair: >TRUTH< Enisa w/Roots - swedish
Glasses: ::ZED:: Mesh Sunglasses, B&W Reflection @ Event Hollywood (Freebie)

 Pose: ILAYA Bonnie & Clyde 1  (guns included, and trans for partner)

No comments:

Post a Comment