Sunday, March 17, 2013

Post 123

So, HAPPY ST PATRICKS Day and all the pinchy fun. I am hidden away on my blogger platform so you cant pinch me while I blog one of the two dresses shown, as it isnt green. But the other is as you can see.  Both of these brought to you by SASSY. Now, one of these dresses I shown off before, buuuuut, she added appliers to them and now they are even hotter than before. 

The first picture is of a pretty green dress, yes I did a little PS to it, but not enough to actually take away from the product itself. I am one of them lazy bloggers that dont feel like going out into the world and looking for a place to snap a snazzy pic. I know horrid me.   The second pic is of a champaign dress, that is lace filled on the sides, I adore this dress, its nice flowing and very nice to go out on a romantic date with.

Dress: ~Sassy!~ St. Patrick's Day 2013 Group Gift
Necklace:  ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. King & Queen Crown Necklace - NEW


Dress: ~Sassy!~ Starlet gown for Tango Train Hunt

Both Pics:
Hair: >TRUTH< Teddy w/Roots - caramel
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly
Poses are by [Miseria]

No comments:

Post a Comment