Monday, March 18, 2013

Post 124

Welp now that St Patricks day is over its time to start getting ready for spring and easter. Which means all the winter snow will be finally melting and flowers and pastels will be coming out. My blog will be making some fun color changes and designs.  But for the kick off here is some amazing items from Hucci.

Are you part of the Hucci group, scribo or anything? Because if you are then you will get this amazing gift from them. I put this on and fell in love imediately. This top is pastel green and light, perfect to start my season off, and it comes with a skirt! I paired it up with some heels from them as well and hit the beach, yes I know the beach is summer, but dude really, there is a elephant there, that is amazing! So I took a piccy ♥

Top: ::HH:: Hucci Nejjo Group Gifty ♥ Thank you
Skirt: ::HH:: Hucci Orel Chain Skirt Group Gifty ♥ Thank you
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci D'Ann Pump
Hair: ::Exile:: Break Away:Vanilla
Nails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Angel Wings Necklace
Glasses: ::Mr.Poet::Half Rim Eyeglasses
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica
Pose by Focus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment