Saturday, March 16, 2013

Post 122

So, Ok I was on flickr, like normal, where all my pics seem to go and I seen this top by HolliPocket. Now, seeing this made me feel a bit animalistic cause lately I been loving the leopard prints. Maybe its cause I am a leo. I dunno. But this top was a must have to my collection. Well wandering around the store, because I have other items from here, I seen these cute panties. There are several in the pack...but I really liked how they looked.  So I got them too :D  Well I figure if I am going the animal route...I might as well go out and this is the look that came to me. I liked it. Its cute sexy and fun.

Top: *HolliPocket* Pipe The Fook Down - NEW
Panties: *HolliPocket* Pipe The Fook Down
Tattoo: *Pekka* Leopard Spots - Light
Hair:  >TRUTH< Teddy w/Roots - caramel
Ears: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Isabella Ears [Add ON] - not origional hair
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly

Pose box: Diesel Works - Polywall v.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment