Saturday, March 16, 2013

Post 121

Well I have two looks I am loving, BOOM put out these amazing pants, and I had to show them off. Being that St Pattys is around the corner, I figured why not show off the green a little. If you were awesome enough to go out on Friday and save a great deal of money Fifty Linden hunting, then you would have gotten the shirt I am wearing too. Sooo no pinching me. 

Al Vulo, put out some new skins at the Dressing Room Fusion. I am in love with Al Vulo skins.  Like the other skin designers (which I love too) she makes her skins with appliers. And this amazing packet came with eyes too. And all the things (minus the shape) to make your av look awesome.

Have you gone to Whore Couture yet? Well if not you are missing out on round two of new items placed out by designers, and I am showing off in the second picture the BISH tee by GAWK. You can wear this tee with and with out appliers, but the idea to me is whore couture and I have fake boobies so....Imma sport mine with the the shirt. Mind you appliers are sold seperately ♥




Top: *BOOM* Twenty-Three Tee  kelly green
Pants: *BOOM* Manchesters - NEW
Skin: al vulo- arya* rose blossom tone Milk @ The Dressing Room
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Taylor Mesh Hair - Rye

Top: Gawk! White Mini Shirt "Bish"
Pants: *BOOM* Manchesters Contrast - NEW
Skin: al vulo- arya* sapphire  @ The Dressing Room
Hair same as first
Nails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman 

Poses by Blah

No comments:

Post a Comment