Friday, March 15, 2013

Meet Farrah

Alright, so skin fair number one on my show list is Apple Mays - Farrah  This little beauty is young in the face, and very cute. I adore the larger eyes. Mine personally are smaller cause I can never make mine come out looking good hehe, so this was nice to see.

There are 4 tones. Peachy, Tan, Gothly, Deep Tan.  All which are shown in the upclose face look.  The body pic is done in the peachy tone.  For those of you that are into the petites, here is the Apple May AD for that ... Click me ....  I am not equiped in petite gear to do a post on her. But she is adorable and makes me want to go out and get the items for it.

Being this is to show off how great the skin and shapes are. I didnt full out tweek it like I normally do for my pics, I wanted to show what you are getting and will see in world. I did use my shadows...cause yea, SL can be lame with out them haha



No comments:

Post a Comment