Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Post 119

So. I felt comfortable in this outfit of mine. And...then I thought about what makes me comfortable in general for fashion.  So I was mentally thinking what does it take to make Livvy happy.  Jeans....are a must have. And these new ones from AlterEgo are amazing. fully mesh, and they sit and fit perfectly. Then I realized, I generally like most girls are into over sized tops to be comfortable as well. So. Spearsong, has these great new shirts out too, they hang a bit, not overly accessive hanging, but enough to give that omg I want that shirt kinda look.  Then I realized. Barefeet. Believe me...have you walked around in heels allday in reality. That is a killer non comfortable thing. No matter what kinda scholls (spelling) you have in your shoes, that gel pack aint helping. So...N-core bare feet make me comfortable.   So there you have it. Awesome comfort filling clothing.  Oh, and because hair is suppose to be Natural. I dont have a comfy hair, but this one is from Truth, from the Arcade! 

The Make Livvy Comfy Look ♥

Shirt: .:SS:. PINK BABY DRAPED TEE - NEWNESS
Pants: {alterego} filthy - mesh jeans - black - NEWNESS
Feet: N-core BAREFEET
Hair: >TRUTH< Video Games - Ginger @ The Arcade
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica
Nails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment