Sunday, March 10, 2013

Post 117

So, I went to the Mayfair sim, where I adore the look of the builds. I really wanted to wear my new RollerSkates that I gotten from the Arcade, so I paired it with other items, like my antlers, my handbag. I am tell you I hit the jackpot on some of those machines, even though in my previous post I mentioned going to Yardsales....again dont judge...pfft some of that stuff is hard to get.

Anyhoo. AppleMay has out a new set. I love it. This dress is awesome. And the skirt matched my skates amazingly. The top is non mesh, so you can wear it with other Apple May items or make it your own style, and it comes with appliers for your boobies if you so have them.  and you can wear the skirt with anything as well. I love mix and match items ♥ Comes in black and white

Also, one of my favorite accessories shops has a new item out. My necklace and earrings are from Amorous. I always love getting new items from this shop cause they are so uniquely made. I love the style and fits are amazing as well. I am wearing the wood set...but it comes in silver as well!





Click to Make Larger ♥

Dress: (AMD) Mistie High Waist Skirts NEWness
Necklace/Earrings: a m o r o u s // Persuasion //  NEWness
Antlers: +Half-Deer+ Eternum Antlers (Dollface) @ The Arcade
Purse: MIAMAI_TCS_Handbag_Racoon Pink @ The Arcade
Skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Panther @ The Arcade
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly
Hair:  [e] Charmed - Brown 08

Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment