Sunday, March 10, 2013

Post 116


Hiya peepers, So today is a Spearsong post. This shirt is NEWness and awesome. Comes in many colors and totally mesh. I love the details of this. The wrinkles, the way it moves, and on that its totally adorable.  So Keeping with them, I put on a pair of skinny jeans I had gotten from them as well awhile back. And the shoes are semi new, they come with many options to change the style of each. The best pair of chucks I got :P  I couldnt resist to show off my panda lunch box from the Arcade Gocha fair. But I did learn a little lesson last time. I waited till the yardsales came out haha. I get what I want for the price that the machine offers them at...I know takes from the fun of the game. But I did both....so hush dont judge lmao.





Shirt: .:SS:. BLUE WOMENS VEST & BELLY TEE - Mesh NEWness!
Pants: .:SS:. WOMENS CLEAN SKINNIES - Mesh
Shoes: .:SS:. HIGH TOP CHUCK - Mesh
Lunchbox: #14 *katat0nik* lt blue(/panda) Bento Lunch Box (mesh) @ The Arcade
Hair: >TRUTH< Anise - caramel - Not Mesh

Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment