Friday, March 8, 2013

Post 115

YeHaW and stuffs. Haha, I dont know what I was thinking today, though it did come out cute. 
Scratch that part, I do know what I was thinking. I opened up the new necklace set from Amorous, and then I put on these shorts I got from the Dressing Room Fusion. And then I thought about it. What would look good with this. And the shirt popped into my head from Cheeky, at the Luck of Irish gocha from Depraved Nation is hosting, Then from that I thought OMG I have BOOTS to match this. And then the hair kinda fell into place. Being I dont get to wear it all the time. But hot dayum I got to do it finally! So... my cowgirl look fell into place. But then I thought I need a place to carry this look. So headed off to my friends ranch house, and its gorgeous here. So yay piccy came about heh. So...Alright.

  •  Shirt: C H E E K Y plaid Shirt knotted! Green Mesh @ Depraved Nation
  • Shorts: Ricielli Mesh - High Waist Cut Off Short Jeans @ TDR Fusion
  • Boots: J's Fringe Cowgirl Boots
  • Necklace: a m o r o u s // Persuasion // Necklace ♥ Newness
  • Hair: [e] Claim - Brown 08
  • Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica
  • Nails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman
  • Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment