Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Post 114

Ok, so I am not sure what I want to say about this post. Because I had so much fun making it. So I might ramble a little bit haha.  So it started with the Amberly contest for Glam Affair, which is still going on till the 15th. I was looking at posts, and Strawberry Singh is one of the MANY people that inspire me to learn new things in pictures. Well to my shock she made a tutorial on something I have been dying to learn for a long time. So you can find it here ---> TUTORIAL  You should know that her site Also contains tons of stuff that is useful to SL photographers! I tend to use her site alot ♥  I know I totally fan girled here...but *shrugs* someone has to do it.

Ok so this picture is a bit done up because of the stuff I learned but it was to pretty to me not to share. Now most of you might know how to add shadows and highlights me personally I did not. I been doing it the hard way. This little step. MADE MY LIFE EASIER! So...Imma stick to it.

On that for those of you who dont know Depraved Nation is having another Gocha Fair. This one is Luck of the Irish. Lots of green. But I really wanted these pink arm bands. So YAY I got them on the first try haha. Thank you Sakide for making these awesome arm bands cause they are freaking awesome!

Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 02
Army: [ SAKIDE ] Leather Armwarmer Pink @ Depraved Nation
Skirt: Happy Undead - Mini Skirt [vinyl black]
Tube Top: [Cynful] Shruggable - Tubetop
Hair: Magika [Hair M] Moment
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Pluna Necklace
Nails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman
Pose by SeVered GarDeN

No comments:

Post a Comment