Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Post 113

I am blogging another store I yet love. I have been shopping here for gosh knows how long now. I am almost positive this store is older than my av. Apple May has come along long long way since the begining and each time outfits come out, I get more impressed on the details and how they look. One thing I do love the most about this store is the textures. They make the clothing look amazing. Detail is always good here.   Though I am not blogging the WCF this year, this outfit can be found there. Along with other awesome items, including the capri pants I blogged a few posts back.  I adore this skirt, its mesh like most items are now a days, and the top you can use with Tango Boobies ♥

Outfit:(AMD) Carmen w/ Top, skirt and appliers @ WCF
Feet:  N-core BAREFEET
Hair: Magika [Hair M] Moment
Cuffs: *BOOM* Bold ankle cuffs TITANIUM
Choker: *BOOM* Precious Bow Choker
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 02
Nails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman
Pose by Diesel Works

No comments:

Post a Comment