Monday, March 4, 2013

Post 112

Ok my last post for the night. ♥

As usual, annaA has new stuff out, and she has surprised me! Not only is there shapes, skins and accessories, there is a dress!! For those of you who want a bustier look with out buying the boobs, this dress is for you. You can find the dress, the shape and the peircing I am wearing at the new Stuff in Stock round.

Ok so those of you who are oblivious to funness, The Arcade is back again. And there are some amazing items there, from all sorts of designers. Some of which I am featuring in my post today! I will label them so you know what ones! So make sure you go and play the Gacha's  I got alot of stuff and a happy little camper!


  • Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Pia"  @ SIS
  • Piercing: ::[annaA]:: Lip Piercing "SIS Gift"
  • Dress: ::[annaA]:: Busty Dress -pinstripe light- @ SIS
  • Cat Bow: PIDIDDLE - Kitty Bow Peep Band - Gold/Leopard RARE @ ARCADE
  • Backpack: MIAMAI_TCS_Backpack_Unicorn BW RARE @ ARCADE
  • Bracelets: FANATIK - Logo bangle ANGEL and SEXY @ ARCADE
  • Shoes: N-core TRIUMPH "Marine"
  • Hair: >TRUTH< Auralee w/Roots - chestnut
  • Skin: al vulo- Ramona* magic night
  • Poses by Severed Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment