Monday, March 11, 2013

Post 118

Soooo, I did a slightly fancy pic, mhmm, its for a couple of releases. Cynful put out these new dresses. They can be used with or with out boobies, both shown here. They are complete mesh. Totally adorable. Dress them up and go out, or use casually.  I had fun...that is for sure.

Two of my shapes are from annaA, Total cuteness. I cannot stress how much I love the faces on her shapes. I think I own about 500 shapes of hers now haha, so my collection will keep on growing. ♥ Btw when you buy her shapes there are demos and they are fully mod. So if you need to tweek  you are able to do so!


Click to make bigger.
Dress: On all three, shown in jean, normal, and suede
[Cynful] Kamalin Dress

Av 1:
Hair: >TRUTH< Melinda - auburn
Skin: al vulo- Livia *
Shape is personal use
Boots: Switch. Madison (Rigged) Boot
Accessories:
: Amorous : Studded (Earring
: Amorous : Tied (Cord) necklace


AV 2: 
Hair: >TRUTH< Lykie (Mesh)
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica
Shoes: JD - Cruel - White Leather @ Collabor 88
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape " Hope @ XYRoom
Accessories:
FANATIK - Logo bangle SEXY @ The Arcade
FANATIK - Logo bangle ANGEL @ The Arcade


AV3:
Hair: >TRUTH< Kenzie w/Roots
Shoes: [Gos] Grace Sandal - Mirror
Skin: al vulo- renzie*
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Leonie"

Poses by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment