Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pose Fair Post 1


Ohhhh People the pose fair is opening tomarrow. And I will be showing you posts over the next couple of days as to what you can find there since you know the lag will be insane! So make sure if you do go that you wear an alpha or at least take off all your huds. Be respectful Ok?


So. I want to send a shout out in my first post and all other posts that follow to the amazing designers that let us blog their stuff before anyone else go to go. You guys rock and are soooo generous! And you deserve the thanks!!!

Read about Pose Fair herehttp://hottiecooterati.com/events/pose-fair-2013/


So my first set of pics I am being a total suck up here. I am posting the lady who brought this event together. RubyStarlight Writer : The Owner of Exposeur.  She has worked hard with some sponsors to bring us this event! So a really big special thank you to her.

Ride to Exposeur


These poses you will find at the pose fair. The umbrellas are for sale there as well.  Please note these poses shown are made for the umbrella. I didnt try different ones.

NOTE: CLICK THE PICS TO MAKE LARGER
 {.:exposeur:.} April Showers: Vintage


 {.:exposeur:.} Ship In A Storm


{.:exposeur:.} April Showers: Vintage 


{.:exposeur:.} Beautiful Day

No comments:

Post a Comment