Friday, March 29, 2013

Pose Fair Post 2

THE FAIR IS OPEN!!! I litterally just watched the group go crazy wanting in. And yes a little teasing was done!. Today at Noon the fair was open to the public. And now there is a mad rush to get in. Please keep in mind to keep your scripted items to a low. As it would be nice to let others enjoy lag free, and not only that yourself as well. 

Ok without further ado...I think that is how that is said. I am bringing you another designer in the fair. These were done by the talented Brandi Monroe. Mind you she has a ton of poses in there, but I am trying to showcase as many designers as possible. So I will do more later I swear it.  Brandi owns Infiniti poses, and lemme tell you people I looove her poses. And her store is cuuute too.  So...check out what I got and go check out the rest of her poses.
Read about Pose Fair herehttp://hottiecooterati.com/events/pose-fair-2013/

Ride to Pose Fair

Ride to Infiniti

CLICK TO MAKE PICS BIGGER
 . Infiniti . - In Dreams - Couples Pose (2girls)

. Infiniti .  - Protected - Couples Pose

. Infiniti . - Body Language

No comments:

Post a Comment