Monday, March 25, 2013

Post 130

Hiya All,

I know its been a few days since I posted, but blogging has been slow and I been cleaning out my inventory which was in desperate need of it. So today I am bringing you a couple of things, almost all of them are new...well everything minus my shape.  So. Spearsong has put out more of those shirt vests that I am loving on. This time with studs on the vest which make them totally adorable. A must have for any collection.  Fully mesh and different styles.   After which I happened to go to the Aries event for Hotti Cooterati, The Zodiac Event. I am not an Aries...but the stuff here was so cute I couldnt resist. Even if I did go a little broke buying alot. But hey I am entitled to that ♥ Its what happens when amazing designers give you TONS of choices right?!
Ride to Zodiac




Shirt: .:SS:. WOMENS VEST & BELLY TEE Newness
Pants: [Cynful] Zia Denim Short - Mesh
Hair: .ploom. Aries - Dipped @ Zodiac
Earrings: a m o r o u s // Persuasion //
Necklace: {Cherry} Fairest Necklace - hot pink @ Zodiac
Skin: Essences Aries 02 *sunkissed* @ Zodiac
Shoes: .:SS:. LITTLE FLATS SHOE  Newness
Poses: {.:exposeur:.} Call The Shots  @ Zodiac

No comments:

Post a Comment