Saturday, February 2, 2013

Post 099

The designer of Cynful is on a roll of making amazing items. There is a new release out. This dress as well caters to the Lola Tango breasts, or you dont have to wear them. There are both version in the pack. There are a ton of colors but I am showing off the Slate Grey. This lace dress is see through. And comes with mesh skirting or a prim one depending on what you like to use.

As I was looking through flickr, I found these amazing looking boots, I am in love, they are rigged mesh and comes in 4 colors I believe, I am wearing the black. They come in standard sizes and the textures look amazing. Completing my look. Go and check it out!

Dress: [Cynful] Vale's Sweatshirt Dress - Lace - DarkSlateGrey
Boots: Switch. Madison (Rigged) Boot Black
Hair: .ploom. Long Day - Dipped
Skin: al vulo- Lyala* Mystic
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Pose by Purple Poses NEW Kalen set

No comments:

Post a Comment