Saturday, February 2, 2013

Post 098

So there are some interesting things going on. I do not know how long this one will last, but the amazing store Rotten Defiance has a sale going on everything is like 10L. I am not sure of the details on this sale...but I went and stocked up on a ton of stuff including the amazing faun set I am wearing!

AlterEgo, will be holding a sale for you late shoppers. Its the Secret Crush sale. Opps guess I let that cat out of the bag. Well you can find all kinda of SEXY lingerie on sale. And believe me I was at the last sale and now the oppertunity to go again. That is where the two amazing corsets are from that I am wearing, they both will be on sale at this event!!  Starts Feb 14th...so you know

AnnaA I dont know how to explain it. I love love love her shapes. I dont know how to explain it. So please forgive me if I offend anyone because to me her shapes are realistic. They are not set to 100 in the ass, and her boobs arent blocky. They are proportioned and I really like that. They arent skinny freaks and they are big huge amazons which is why you will find I blog her shapes alot!  Well now she has skins too. And my two pics are showing off the Fantasy like ones. Which are totally cute..but lemme tell you normal skins look great on this shape.

Click to make pic bigger.

Shape: ::[annaA]:: "Gennyfa"  @ The XY Room  Do not need Lolas to wear
Skin: ::[annaA]:: Skin "Gennyfa" -sick- / pure
Faun set: [*RD*]*Black Raven Faun Set*
Corset: {ae} amor collection corset
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts


Skin: ::[annaA]:: Skin "Gennyfa" -drow- / purple  @ Structure your Skin  Comes with Lola Appliers
Shape: ::[annaA]:: "Gennyfa"
Faun Set: [*RD*]*Black Raven Faun Set*
Corset: {ae} amor collection corset
Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Darkside Eyes - White @ The Goth Event
Tattoo: [*RD*]*Scripted Tattoo
Panties: *T.Whore*- Delice Lingerie Dots White (both pics)
Hair: ::Exile::  All for Love:Fades Set (both pics)

Pose by Purple Pose, NEW Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment