Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Perfect Wardrobe 13

The Circus is coming to town. And its one HAWT show. Though I think everyone seems to be going for the lead of the ring master in this round...but hey that is the most fun! I even got to bring out a little friend I havent used in a long time. My White Tiger... so Staring with me is Deshi Kai.  So...let the show begin...and dont forget to head over to Perfect Wardrobe so you dont miss out on the items I didnt show...believe me its a full house people!

RIDE TO PERFECT WARDROBE

Click to make the Pics bigger ♥


Outfit: SweeTartz [<3] - Ring Master w/ Dress, crop, crown @ PW
Face Tattoo: ~G O L A  Industry~ Hermetic @ PW
Hair: pr!tty - Live Free
Nails: [PL] Carnie Nail w/ HUD lots of options @PW

 Outfit: [PL] Lion Tamer w/ Boots, Crop, Lion in boobies, Clothing, includes some mesh @ PW
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Bella
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts

Outfit: :FY: Ring Mistress w/ Corset, Stockings, Skirt @ PW
Boots: [Gos] Equestrian Boot
Hair: Analog Dog: ffwd oatmeal
Nails: [PL] Carnie Nail @ PW
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts

Outfit: .ANATOMY. NAUGHTY CARN w/ top, skirt comes with stockings too @ PW
Boots: [Gos] Equestrian Boot
Hair: fri. - Darby


All Pics:
Skin: al vulo- Livia
Pose by Purple Poses And Diesel Works (the Chair)




No comments:

Post a Comment