Thursday, February 21, 2013

Post 107

Hi hi hi People! So, today I am excited cause I love love love new background things. Specially these little boxes that creators make up. It totally makes my life easy! You rez it out and BAM you have a whole set thing to play with. Well W.Winx was not short on this round from My Attic, where there is not one but TWO background thingers. I dont know what to call them off hand so..background thingers are about as good as it gets with me.  They are filled with poses, and fun to play with.

So the theme for this event is about Music. Really cute items. I dont remember what all I got. There was so much haha. I know both mah hairs are from there and the background thingers. And the rest I improvised for now haha.  Seriously go check it out and have fun!

 Background: W. Winx & Flair - WinxBox - MPop @ MY ATTIC
Jumper: [Aux] Jumpsuit - Ombre - VIP GIFTY!
Necklace: {Trinket} Guitar Pick  Necklace
Hair: ::Exile:: Loveshack:Marone @ MY ATTIC
Skin: al vulo- Livia * natural 2
Nails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman


Background: W. Winx & Flair - WinxBox - Bright Lights BC @ MY ATTIC
Hair: .ploom. Rene (large) - Dipped @ MY ATTIC
Jumper: Peqe - Pisces Jumpsuit
Shoes: [Gos] Grace Sandal - Mirror


1 comment: