Monday, February 18, 2013

GLOBAL DOMINATION

Ok so. You have 10 days left to play GLOBAL DOMINATION! This is a reallllly fun game to play and interactive. You are to go around and figure out puzzles and let me tell you this isnt something you can cheat at. There are clues you have to pick up and you teleport all over the place. Sometimes you have to go back to the same place more than once. So.... I think its ok if I post some helpful hints BUT There are NO clues in this.

There is a 400L fee to play this game. BUT the prizes out do the cost believe me!

Ok so here is the WEBSITE TO Global Domination so you have all the details! 

Want to know what you could win that isnt shown in my pics....
WEBSITE FOR PRIZES

  • MAKE NOTES - Trust me I found this helpful. Make note where you found items it comes in handy. 
  • LM's Make sure you have all the Lm's 
  • CLICK EVERYTHING  that looks out of order in a store. Odds are its a clue or a puzzle piece. 
  • DONT give up. I know it can be hard. It took me a total of 10 hours of straight play to finish.
  • SAVE OFTEN - meaning when you get your stamp. Take off the passport. And give it a moment and place back on. This way you dont have to lose your stamps and start over again. (It does happen) 
  • JOIN the inworld help group! This will be helpful though you will not find answers
  • HAVE FUN!!! Its a game and at the end there are tons of prizes. Which some of I am gonna show you now 
 CLICK THE PICS TO MAKE THEM BIGGER





No comments:

Post a Comment