Sunday, November 4, 2012

Post 053

Well I was looking through my inventory cause I really needed to clean it. Its a mess. And I came across this little jumper. Its animal print and there are others just like it too in differnt patterns, how did I miss this!!! Better late than never right?! I feel bad but its soooo cute I have to show it off.  I think its great for the ending of Autumn. And on that...I found this amazing pose store, from looking at peoples flickrs and blogs...oh yes I was stalking you all too. And this chair, stood out, it has sooo many poses its insane. And they are cute, so expect to see this more often in my posts!

Click to make this bigger...for sure

Jumper: .::CENSORED::. Lorien Romper
Boots: TEN"10 Megas boots
Hair: [e] Interrupt - Brown 08
Peircings: ::[annaA]:: Face Piercing "Joy" _ dark
Necklace Combo set: : Amorous : Splendor Solis -
Skin: al vulo- Livia * rouge dark brow sunkissed
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Maia"
Nails: Ultimate Deluxe Fingernails by jamman
Posing Chair: Diesel Works - Modeling Chair V.2011P

No comments:

Post a Comment