Sunday, November 4, 2012

Post 052

These hot little numbers, both shapes and skins, that do include other makeups can be found at the  Structure Your Skin Project (SYSP). This started on the 1st of this month...so my bet is now you can shop and not worry about the lag! These are both made my annaA which is one of my favs when it comes to making shapes, specially when I am lazy and dont feel like making anything myself :D  On that the skins are looking gorgeous!

Pic look one:                                                                    Pic Look Two
Skin/Shape: ::[annaA]:: Skin "Aluka cursed"                 Skin/Shape: ::[annaA]:: Skin "Aluka reborn
                                                                                         Piercings: ::[annaA]:: Face Piercing "Joy"

Both Pics:
Pasties: :: alterego :: pasties - cheetah purple
Panties: dl:: Group Gift panties DIRTYLAND
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Taylor Mesh Hair - Rye

No comments:

Post a Comment