Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Post 054

So, its time for me to rave about something. Because I found something amazing! Well actually a few things amazing...because... One, its been REALLY hard to find mesh pants that fit inside boots with out poking out the side...and that I dont have to make so huge that I look like Bozo the clown feet! So these pants are amazing, they do come in cuff and skinny. I am showing off the skinny version...On that they come in many colors!!! I was like woot woot! So happy about that so fat pack time for me.  Ok and two...the boots I am wearing. I seen the picture and I seen how really detailed they were, and I was like ok...way to good to be true...BUT...I have been shopping at Sakide for years, back when her store was another famous name :)  but if you look at my picture, you will see there are no edits to it. I found that a simple windlight showed off the stitching amazingly, and on that you can get plain, or the cute skull like I have shown here...ALSO it gets better, the laces, and the stitching, have multipul colors, so you can make them your own! I had no clue about this, and I am sure the NC said I could do it too before I bought them...but my butt dont read the NC like most of you in SL. So I was happy over excited playing with combonations, but I figure this was a good way to show them off.  When you get them...they will be standard black...but DAMN the details on these...and they are sooooo cheap...which threw me off...but hey cant pass up a good deal right!  So check this out and go get them!!!


  • Top: [AUX] Bunny Hoodie
  • Pants: [ SAKIDE ] Slim Plaid Jeans Black
  • Boots: [ SAKIDE ] Leather Skull Army Boots
  • Hair: [e] Return - Brown 08
  • Skin: al vulo- Livia * natural 2
  • Nails: Ultimate Deluxe Fingernails V1 by jamman

No comments:

Post a Comment