Monday, October 15, 2012

The Cinema 5

This one....this piccy right here....I Loooooove Horror Films. This is totally inspired. When I think of horror films I dont think of the gore ones like SAW or the new stuff that comes out. To me horror is like the classics, Freddy, Jason, Chucky, Pinhead so on so forth...the older stuff. But if you want to go back further I love them too Frankenstein and Dracula....But this is was done after Freddy. That man gives me night mares. I think when I put this outfit on from AUX I knew...EXACTLY where this was going. I fell into the dream and Freddy is around the corner just waiting to come and get me....WAKE UP!

This was done for the Cinema Event....if you want to know more about it...click here

To find these items Take this LINK  GET TO THE CINEMA!  Because this is where you will find most of what I am wearing ♥

Click to make the picture bigger

Top: [AUX] Zombified - Cinema Special - Cropped Double Cinema Event
Pants: Auxiliary - Luna Jeans -Navy  (are on sale at the event too)
Sneakers:  HOC - Hocs Lowtops
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Nikki Mesh Hair - Pancake Cinema Event
Skin: al vulo- Livia * pink dark brow fairy
Pose is by Focus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment