Monday, October 15, 2012

The Cinema 4

So my last post for the night, is once more about the Cinema Event that is going on right now....You totally need to check it out, because man the stuff is amazing there. I had a blast getting and putting together little movie themes...though this one came from the XXX area...its a bit Tame for it..but I will have something more...nude soon...dont worry....gotta start slow right?

GET TO THE CINEMA!
Make sure you go here to get your items, I only have main store listed so that you can check out more awesome stuff.


Lingerie: _CD_ Mushu Giraffe
Bracelets: {me.} Pearl Time Bracelet // BLACK-SILVER
Necklace: {me.} Pearl Time Necklace // BLACK-SILVER
Rings:  {me.} Dita Ring //
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Nikki Mesh Hair - Pancake
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] MESH SQUARE NAILS - Plain Pack Subtle
Skin: al vulo- Livia * pink dark brow fairy
Pose:  Purple Poses - Silena

No comments:

Post a Comment