Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Post 044

So I been going crazy on the Cinema event that I got a stock pile of stuffs to show you. Gotta love that right. So...here we go...each of these items are amazing, and I love the details.I was excited to see new stuff...specially jackets, because its going to be cold and Woot, I love this season. The necklace and earrings, omgosh, I looooove new accessories. And my boots...They are so adoreable! Thanks to Brandi for sharing the location of where she blogged for one of her posts...cause the place is amazing...and I totally stole it!


Jacket: Wunderland - Femalejacket (comes in different colors)
Top: Wunderland - Short Halter Top Leather BROWN (offered in many colors)
Pants: *L.inc* Tyra Jeans Starlet Wash Dark Blue
Shoes: SOUL. Shabbies Mocha
Necklace: Copper Leaves Necklace By Jamman Jewels
Earrings: Copper leaves earrings  By Jamman
Skin: ::Modish:: Taotie   Fair
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Josy"
Hair: [e] Charmed - Brown
Pose by Focus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment