Saturday, September 22, 2012

Post 032

So, Hucci has this new dress out, and its gorgeous, the details are amazing and I couldnt wait to show it off.  [e] if you didnt know has a hair sale going on too 70% off! You can get hair as cheap as like 87L which is absolutely amazing...must have stuff...and my friend,  makes these cute little purses...and well I have to show off another one...believe me you want to go and check this stuff out...before its to late :D


Dress: ::HH:: Hucci Calvi Dress M - Rose Smoke
Shoes: BAX Booties Appaloosa
Hair: [e] Caramel - Blonde 07
Skin: al vulo- julia * intense night cleavage sunkissed group gift
Bag: IPG - Nerdy Panda bear Tote  (found on marketplace)
Piercings: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] I PEENCH#3 Piercings Set
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] SHORT NAILS - Fishy
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Amaunet"
Pose: Purple Poses Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment