Sunday, September 23, 2012

Perfect Wardrobe 07

I love Rock and Roll....put another dime in the...jukebox baby... ok so before I singing my head off, I will place this song for you to listen to while you read...mhmm. But MONDAY is the kick off of the new round for the Perfect Wardrobe and you got it...its the theme of ROCK and ROLL! There are some amazing items out and I get the honor of once again showing off the collection. Seriously there is more than I can blog here. So you need to go and check it out!

Outfit: [trs] for PW - I Heart Rock N Roll Outfit (skinny jeans and Teeshirt both mesh)  PW ITEM
Chain: (flaunt) Chained Rock PW ITEM
Ring: :::LP::: Dynasty Ring Sterling Silver PW ITEM
Earrings: Izzie's - Guitar Earring PW ITEM
Piercings:  [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] I PEENCH#3 Piercings Set Nose and Brow
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] SHORT NAILS - Fishy
Shoes: HOC Industries - Platform Pump
Skin: -Glam Affair- Linn Tan skin - Galaxy
Hair: my hair is a combination of two hairs
-dDx- Aura (Coffee Brown)
:: DR :: Girlhawk 2 :: Dark

Another Look.....god I am loving this round!


Outfit: :: alterego :: punkd - Comes with Top, bra, Collar, Mesh skirt, Belt PW ITEM
Necklace: .::YoPulga::. I Love Rock&Roll Necklace (Mesh) PW ITEM
Bracelets: : Amorous : Bangled
Heels: *L.inc* Sexy Me Heels -with stockings
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] ROUND NAILS - Dita
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Cookie Mesh Hair - Vanilla pudding
Piercings: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] I PEENCH#3 Piercings Set
Skin: al vulo- Amanda * 1986 Dance sunkissed


Last Look for the night....


Outfit: [A] Lyrics Dungaree + [A] Metalhead Tee
Earrings: Izzie's - Guitar Earring
Gutair:  *Tentacio* My dream guitar
Boots: [Gos] Triumph Boot
Skin: al vulo- Amanda * 1986 Thriller claveage sunkissed
Piercing: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] I PEENCH#3 Piercings Set
Stockings: *L.inc* Sexy Me Heels Stockingwarmer Fishnet
Bracelets: : Amorous : Bangled
Hair: [LeLutka]-JOLIE hair - Overcooked


Poses in all pics are Purple Poses found at PW


No comments:

Post a Comment