Saturday, September 22, 2012

Post 031

So I have like 3 cups of coffee in me, and yet, I dont know what to say. I have new stuff to show you. Cute stuff on that. A look that I dont do often...short hair, which is a group gift released by TRUTH recently.  I love the shortness of it.  On that Eyelure is dabbling in clothing, cause check out this meshy shirt...and tattoo lashes, which make my normal lashes stand out more. I am in love with the look. On that Virtual Insanity, that girl is releasing nails left and right...and I am still loving on these apple earrings. I swear I wear them in each blog I done so far...ooooo and if you havent been to the Arcade...seriously head over there, and get these amazing ears! I still got some to collect!!


Shirt: Eyelure - love mini dress NEW
Hair: >TRUTH< Sam w/Roots - tahiti  GROUP GIFT! NEW
Eyes:  .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes  -  Charming  NEW
Ears: [Auxiliary] Gacha_Mouse Ears (Bow) - Black4 - Get at the ArcadeNEW
Earrings: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] MIRROR MIRROR Earrings - Mystery
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] SHORT NAILS - Tartan (comes with a menu of many colors!) NEW
Skin: al vulo- Candy * summer sunset sunkissed
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dollface black)
Tattoo lashes: Eyelure ULTRA LASH 4 NEW
Pose: Purple Poses Ava  NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment