Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Post 030

Hi hi hi peeps. So I have a few lil things to show you today. Well for now till I go out shopping and what not, open boxes and such hehe. So did you know there is a place called the Arcade. I need to go back and try to win more stuff...but I need the husbands credit card...I ran my out haha. So. here are a few things from that....Oh and another great outfit...its complete...shoes and all from Cynful. I found it adorable and goes so well with the accessories I got from The Arcade!

Click the make the pics bigger


Outfit:  Cynful - The September Special
[ Cynful ] BasicFlaties - black
[Cynful] DymfnaTop - darkgrey 2
[Cynful] NoNameDenims - Pink
Bag: *BOOM* Carnival Bow Clutch (for The Arcade Gacha Event)
Collar: PIDIDDLE - Decor Collar - Snow Leopard (wearing the rare) Others availble in top pic! (for The Arcade Gacha Event)
Hair: >TRUTH< Marina w/Roots - platinum
Skin: Al Vulo Renzie
Pose By Purple Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment