Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Post 029

Soo, I got more stuff to show. I really suck at this story telling thing off the wim...but mostly today I am playing catch up. Showing off designs and stuff from designers because I been feeling lazy lately.  So..these skinny jeans...yea...I been loving them...a lot lot and my butt still looks amazing in them mhmm...so Imma prolly keep wearing them.


♥Top: SOUL. Mesh Tube Top Green
♥Pants: SOUL. Skinny Jeans Mesh Blue
♥Shoes: [PM] Fae Wedge [A] - Black
♥Hair: Maitreya : LE.LOOK! la femme - Hair/ Hat
♥Necklace: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] PACIFY necklace
♥Piercing Nose:  [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] I AIN'T FREAKIN'
♥Piercing Lip: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] I AIN'T FREAKIN'
♥Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Better off Without You
♥Earrings: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] MIRROR MIRROR Earrings - Ruby
♥Skin: [ Gallant ] Carolina Summer Tan Skin - Princess
♥Shape: [ Gallant ] Carolina Shape
♥Purse: (TokiD) bunny bag (brown) -arm
♥Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment