Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Post 028

New new new stuff going on in this piccy. Skinny jeans..I put these on and the first thing I noticed was my butt! I was like omg these make my SL ass look good. So happy about that. Then on that, these reallllly cute hoodies came out, sleeveless, and looks like it would totally look amazing with long sleeved turtle necks for the fall! On that new accessories are out. I am loving on these nails, they are netting like...the texture is amazing and comes with many colors. From the same designer these apple earrings. Soooo many colors too. I was very happy to get my hands on these. I cant wait to show off the other colors soon.


Top: SOUL.  Hoodie Mesh (more colors Availble)
Pants: SOUL. Skinny Jeans Mesh Black Studs
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] SHORT NAILS - Netty (menu with Colors)
Hair: .::S::. Trigger - Brown
Bracelets: : Amorous : Bangled (three versions shown, can wear all three or just your choice)
Earrings: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] MIRROR MIRROR Earrings  (more colors Availble)
Shoes: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops nolaces
Skin: al vulo- renzie*  shine 2 tan
Poses by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment