Sunday, September 16, 2012

Post 027

So I was looking around on flickr...and I totally fell for this lingerie set, its all mesh. Its cute, sexy and totally gorgeous. So there is a series of lingerie from popular designers all over SL.  So this is was my pic of what one I loved...and trust me I wanted them all...infact I might go back for more...so in the folder is a NC...

SIGNATURE SERIES MESH UNDERWEAR

Some of my designer friends have each added their own ideas and input in the designs of each underwear set. They have all personally "signed" their own design on the tags and packaging with special texture "cards" included made specifically for this clothing line.

MOCHA LEOPARD by Becks Ysabel of Glue Ink

CANDY RAINBOW by Hoshi Kimono of Blah

CHERRY BLOSSOM by Kimberly Flaggon of KIM

MILAN by Keira Seerose of CHIC

WILD ORCHID by Danni Pfeffer of Pepper

BLACK LACE by Frank Windlow of ONYX Wear

**end Note**

The one I am featuring is the Cherry Blossom. I love the girly look, and yet oh so sexy style. Believe me any of these would look amazing!



Lingerie: :OW: "Cherry Blossom" Panties
Skin: .ILLUSORY. Skin_Paige_Tan - Stained A3
Braclets: {me.} Dita Bracelet
Rings: {me.} Dita Ring
Piercings: ...:::Scrub:::... Pinched Neck Piercing
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Kay"
Shoes: Kalnins Footwear - Scarlett Classic
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Bella/Fudge
Poses are by Focus Poses
 

No comments:

Post a Comment