Sunday, September 16, 2012

Post 026

FINALLY, some jeans! I have been wanting new mesh jeans and here they come. They are skinny and in cuff version and come in many colors. So I have them all...I am showing off a couple for now..cause I might blog in them alot later :D   So...apparently boobs are still in...after like a week of new stuff...and I have more to show you!  Cynful...a week ago or so placed out these amazing Lingeries. Noooow they have boobie enhancers on them! I was rawr when I seen these cause they are soooo sexy. I love it! Gives me a reason to pull out the girls and wear them more ♥



Pants: SOUL. Cuffed Skinny Jeans - Mesh and different colors
Shoes: N-core SHARK 2 "One Voice Edition"
Lingerie: [Cynful] Deliciosa - Other Colors availble!!
Shape: ::[annaA]:: "Jioy" Beauty Queen Event!
Hair: >TRUTH< Gabriel - treacle
Skin: al vulo- julia * intense night cleavage sunkissed group gift
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] SHORT NAILS - Tippy
Boobs: Lolas! :::: Push-Up 2.5
Poses by Focus Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment